Information for Swimmers & Parents of Regional Age Group

Please check at least every other day for updates.

Kevin Schofield (Kevin.Schofield@leeds.gov.uk)

Oli Nevitt (Oliver.Nevitt@leeds.gov.uk)

Thursday 11 December 2014

City of Bradford Winter Meet (25m) 2014 & Training Changes

Hi All,
 
There will be the following changes to training as ALL swimmers from Regional should be competiting this weekend
 
Friday 12th December - 19:00 - 20:00 (1 Hour Only)
Sunday 14th December - No Training
Monday 15th December - No AM Training
Thursday 18th December - AM open to ALL swimmers

 
Details of the meet can be found by clicking the links below
Accepted Entries
 
Arrive:  07:30
Warm Up:  08:00
Start:  09:00

"When I go out and race, I'm not trying to beat opponents, I'm trying to beat what I have done ... to beat myself, basically. People find that hard to believe because we've had such a bias to always strive to win things. If you win something and you haven't put everything into it, you haven't actually achieved anything at all. When you've had to work hard for something and you've got the best you can out of yourself on that given day, that's where you get satisfaction from."
Ian Thorpe
 
"I concentrate on preparing to swim my race and let the other swimmers think about me, not me about them." 
Amanda Beard

 
SMASH IT!!!
The Regional Team